Wednesday, December 22, 2004

My job...

I feel eager to tell you about my job,
for it's in a way a very special one.
I get people from all of the nations,
that's why my job is worldwide.

Like a doctor I see what people hides,
they show me, they have no choice,
since I need see to what happens
so I can find how to treat what's bad.

Like a cop I check people's pockets
and their underwears most times;
I find out who is really clean,
otherwise I get to see their crap.

I don't have any relation to mafia,
although I sometimes wash money.
Of course I don't tell anyone,
so I can get it for myself.

I know some from each and everyone,
just as would a private detective;
I know what are their professions,
habitual behaviors, even family size.

In a way it's like being a hooker,
for I have to please strangers,
ones I see again, other won't come back.
And sometimes you can even earn a tip.

It's not a job for which I'm glad to have,
but it is neither one I wouldn't do,
for someone's got to do the dirty job
and that someone's the case of mine.

I have a very strange profession.
It's not a job nobody even does,
it's neither such a common one,
anyway that's what I do no matter what.

I work in a laundromat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home